Thalassophile comes from the Greek word 'Thalassa' meaning Ocean and wholey means 'Lover of the sea.' This moniker is also the title of the collection. Our gorgeous under-the-sea print features hammerhead sharks, pufferfish, starfish and turtles! All handpainted and laid on a bubbly, marbled background to mimic the ocean.
Our Ocean-Blue colourway is reminisant of warm tropical waters and features our sea creatures in gorgeous rich gold tones. This really is a beautiful statement wallpaper and would certainly be the talking point of any room. Go bold and this colourway will evoke a sense of grandure. We see it paired with gold fixtures and accessories in period propertys within bathrooms and hallways.
- One roll is 10 metres long and is 52cm wide (5.2m squared of coverage)
- FSC certified.
- Printed to order in the UK.
- Hand painted by us in Cornwall.
- Non-woven & paste the wall, so no wallpaper table required.
- Our wallpaper is printed to order so please expect 14-21 days for delivery.
- If you require help calculating your wallpaper, we suggest using this link to help calculate https://cole-and-son.com/wallpaper-calculator/
- Pattern Repeat is 78cm 1/2 drop repeat