Mavis Wallpaper in Carnation & Cream. Our floral stripe, originating from a beautiful embroidered tablecloth that was used during our Easter lunch that I couldn’t stop staring at. Upon learning it was hand embroidered by my husband’s Great-Great Grandma Mavis, who meticulously completed each intricate flower by hand, I was compelled to turn it into a wallpaper for everyone to enjoy. It was kindly lent to me and I reworked the elements to create this scalloped stripe. We aimed to keep the 3D nature of the embroidery and all of the beautiful original details. The design has been lovingly named after Grandma Mavis. Our Carnation & Cream Colourway is a match made in heaven, soft sweet pinks paired with this beautiful cream makes the most pretty and feminine combination.
- One roll is 10 metres long and is 70cm wide (7m squared of coverage).
- FSC certified.
- Straight Style Repeat.
- 34cm Repeat.
- Printed to order in the UK.
- Hand painted by us in Cornwall.
- Non-woven & paste the wall, so no wallpaper table required.
- Our wallpaper is printed to order so please expect up to 14 days for printing & delivery.
- If you require help calculating your wallpaper, we suggest using this link to help calculate https://cole-and-son.com/wallpaper-calculator/