Fleur Wallpaper in colourway Denim. Fleur meaning ‘flower’ in the French language is a playful take on traditional Arts and Crafts style designs found in the Victorian era. This bold and beautiful poppy print champions these gorgeous spring time flowers, framed by cornflowers and tall field daisies. Inspired by the bright red poppy fields at West Pentire, Cornwall that bloom in early June every year for just a couple of weeks, before disappearing again for another year. We added in some fun little creatures to spot within the print. Our Denim colourway showcases an array of beautiful true blue tones from cornflower to teal on a calming pale blue background.
- One roll is 10 metres long and is 52cm wide (5.2m squared of coverage.)
- FSC certified.
- Half Drop Style Repeat.
- 52cm Repeat.
- Printed to order in the UK.
- Hand painted by us in Cornwall.
- Non-woven & paste the wall, so no wallpaper table required.
- Our wallpaper is printed to order so please expect up to 14 days for printing & delivery.
- If you require help calculating your wallpaper, we suggest using this link to help calculate https://cole-and-son.com/wallpaper-calculator/